HELISKIING and HELIBOARDING
Powder. Powder. Powder. The dream of every enthusiastic skier and snowboarder will finally come true at Heliskiing and Heliboarding: to ski untracked and endless powder snow flanks, far from any civilization, without demanding ascents.
For individuals, families and small groups.
For Heliskiing and Heliboarding, you only need one thing: the passion for skiing or snowboarding. Several times a day the helicopter takes you to summits and saddles of various mountain ranges, far from any civilization. Huge glaciers, wide flanks, moderate channels, light forests are waiting for your lines. Superwide skis or longboards facilitate the ski technique in deep snow. You ride down untracked flanks to the helicopter pickup, and up you fly to the next powder run!
Helicopter skiing and boarding in Canada, Austria and Greece
Heliskiing and Heliboarding in Canada for sure is the non-plus-ultra. Many of our clients do not know: also in Canada there are big differences in snow quality. As always, the right choice of the heliski region is important. At the place where we take you to, the quality of the snow is truly unique. The area we have selected is optimally located in geographic terms, in the north-west of British Columbia. That´s where the seasonal snowfall begins early and lasts until late spring. Request our advise! Good preparation is essential for a successful heliski holiday in Canada with its famous Chamapgne Powder.
Since season 2019/20 we offer ELITE Heliskiing in Canada BC of a special kind: the new lodge, which is embedded in the untouched landscape of the Rocky Mountains in northwest Canada, can only be reached by fly-in. Peace, wilderness and unique Heliskiing/boarding are provided by this modern lodge, with the advantages of SEMI PRIVATE heli-skiing.
There is only one destination in Austria where Heliskiing is allowed. The Arlberg region has always been known to freeriders for great off-piste opportunities and open terrain. We offer flexible all-in-one packages for skiers who want to try helicopter skiing and boarding in an easy way.
When it comes to Heliskiing and Heliboarding in Greece: as soon as the conditions are right, come with us to the country of the gods. During the last winters, more snow falls than in the northern Alps are observed in Greece (southern Europe as a whole). These are the snow situations we use. Our 3 to 5 days of heliskiing packages in Greece can be booked at short notice. They are ideal for heliski beginners and all those who are ready for flexible and short journeys.
Why go Heliskiing Heliboarding with RAW Abenteuer Reisen?
- Günter’s many years of experience as a Heliski Lead Guide in Canada, as an operation safety manager, and as a German-speaking UIAGM Mountain and Ski Guide
- Small groups from 3 to a maximum of 6 people and small helicopters allow a high degree of flexibility in the selection of runs and also provide more safety
- In Canada, the Snowcat Backup guarantees you ski every day
- Competent and detailed information in pretalks about the location of the areas, safety aspects, the itinerary of the heliski trip, travel arrival and departure, ski models and equipment
- No hidden costs – transparent cost breakdown
- Advice on optional journeys before or after Heliboarding Heliskiing
- Everything from a single source – advice, booking, support services, guiding
- On request, preparatory ski days with deep snow skiing technique and training plans for your heliskiing
- Barbara’s many years of experience in back office management for the organization of heliski packages
Are you looking for endless snow? Go Heliski and Board with us in Austria, Canada, Greece.
Freeride, Powderskiing, Helitouring. We sum up design, planning, and operating of your Heliskiing and Heliboarding holiday.