Trekking in Patagonia
in National Park Nahuel Huapi.
Starting point is San Carlos de Bariloche, a must-visit destination for any Argentinian trip. A 5-day tour through the Cerro-Catedral (2.400 m) and Monte Tronador.
Barabara has an excellent knowledge of the language, culture and life of the region. She lived for 3 years in Argentina and was active as paragliding pilot and trekking guide in many oft he mountain regions. We can show the best places away from the usual tourist areas with professional mountain guiding from Gunther. A personalised tour with time for individual interests. Also 2 days sight-seeing in Buenos Aires.
Next trip: Dec 1 to 11, 2018
Length: 11 days
- International flight from Europe
- Internal flight to San Carlos de Bariloche
- All airport shuttles in Argentinia
- All transfers to/from trekking area
- 5 days guiding from UIAGM qualified Mountain and Ski guide Günther andTrekking-guide Barbara
- 8-day guided-tour from Barbara
- 4 nights in mountain huts inclusive evening meal and breakfast
- 3 nights in Hostals with double room and breakfast
- Min. 6 max. 10 participants
Cost: €3,520 per person flying from Munich. Prices are subject to change due to flight costs.
More options: Hotel upgrade, extra tour days, volcano trekking at 6,000m, climbing the Aconcagua, Argentinian Adventure
- Food away from the trekking tour.
- Free time activities in Buenos Aires, but we can help arrange tours.
- Travel insurance, although we will happily arrange it.