Soaring-week in Portugal
Paragliding over the sea at sunset – coastal soaring in Portugal makes the summer longer.
Beginners new to strong-wing flying will find a large beach and meadows for relaxed practice. Reverse start, ground handling, top landing possibilities in steady sea winds. Soaring experts will enjoy the variety of dynamic and thermodynamic sites, miles of cliffs and gentle hills from 20 to 300 metres, selectable according to wind direction. The sand dunes and cliffs around Lisbon are perfect for practicing for more challenging regions such as Chile or Argentina.
While enjoying local dishes and wine, we listen to Fado. On request, we can arrange excursions to the royal palaces and historical capital of Lisbon to round off the trip. Accommodation is located in the centre of the charming fishing village Sesimbra, with a 3km long sandy beach, clear water, bathing possibilities and many cosy restaurants and cafes.
Next trip: 6. to 13. October 2018
Option: possible extention until Oct 17th
- Scheduled flight and return from Munich, Frankfurt, Berlin or Zurich to Lisbon in economy class incl. 1 free luggage 20kg and 1 hand luggage 8kg
- 6 possible flying days, Guiding to all flight areas, with briefing on terrain, 2 Guides Barbara & Günter
- Helpful advice on groundhandling and soaring
- Weatherbriefing and the appropriate selection of the flight areas
- 7 nights in spacious, modern equipped apartments or in a typical private boarding house
- Daily transfers to the flight areas and accompanying program in rental car
- Lisbon Airport Transfer
- Car parking fees in Portugal
- Small group minimum 6 persons, max. 10 people
- Insider tips on the region and organisation of the accompanying program
- Organisation of the entire journey in advance and continuous on-site guiding by Barbara and Günter
- Barbara’s language skills
Price: €1.290 per Person
Attention: Price subject to change regarding flight
Minimum 6 maximum 10 participants
If desired private trip at individual dates
- Fuel costs are shared out among the participants according to use
- Travel insurance, although we will happily arrange it
Requirements for participation: paragliding pilots must be in possession of a SOPI or B-license or comparable. Own paraglideing Equipment. A detailed checklist for required equipment will be provided upon booking.